Friday, October 14, 2011

OUR LITTLE CUTTIE :)



So excited to find out about our little cuttie. Can't believe this one came down from heaven so fast. We planned on waiting one year just to be married and " get to know eachother ;) " And in the past the doc told me it will take FOREVER to get preg. Then another dr told me you have 1 to 3 years to hurry and have kids or else you aren't going to have any at all. That was 5 years ago. So dang negative for all these years. To our surprise this little peanut showed up the very first try. Rock on Nathan, you have the good stuff :)

It's killing us , well mostly me. I need to know what kind it is. Do I buy brown or pink cowboy boots? Oh my this will drag out way too long, but soooo excited.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so so so SOOOO happy for you guys!!! I too am excited to find out what color cowboy boots the little babe will need! You're so funny :)

    Welcome to the blogging world....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Told you it's not hard!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! I am excited you have a blog so I can keep up with your life. I am so excited for you two! That is going to be a cute baby Tam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too dang cute Tam! Love the blog! Now, please don't be lame and only update once a year!!! Love you! I'm so excited for your little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!!! It's good to hear life is going well. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tam.....i found this by major accident! how did i not know??! well so happy to see you here in the blogging world and i am trying to wait patiently to meet cute little laney jane and her PINK cowgirl boots!:)

    ReplyDelete