Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a girly girl!!

I love her so much already. We decided on the name pretty much when we found out we were preg. Laynee Jayne or Colter Nathan. So my friends Laynee it is! Unless the doc says he finds a lil somethin somethin ;)

Right now she is an avacodo with arms and legs. And she is full of kicks and flips everytime we go in for a check up on the video. She just can't sit still... shes my girl.

I'm pretty much the size of texas right now, I have cottage cheese on my stomach and my legs look like I've got hail damage. But I absolutely love it and I could not be happier !!!

I'm on schedule to gain about 45 to 50 lbs and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to meet Laynee! How fun! And Girl... You look good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go tam! love the pic...you are one HOT mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tam you are so cute! I love you and am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete